Tuesday 14 May 2013

25 Random Facts About Me Tag.

1. My name is actually April, and yes, I was born in April..

2. My favourite colour has been yellow for my whole life, and my sister recently stole it -.-'

3. I am THEE pickiest eater ever!

4. My sister is a blogger to! Her link is here.
 
Me and my sister at my 18th.

5. I have seven ear piercings in total, and want a lot more! I had an eighth but the piercer did it wrong (silly man) and so I had to remove it.

6. Everyone on I meet thinks I might be half Korean or Chinese or something, I don't know... I'm definitely not though, unless I'm adopted. (which I sometimes hope)

7. I like rain and thunderstorms more than I like sunny weather, which is strange!

8. I have a tattoo of a peace symbol on my hip, which I got on my seventeenth birthday (we have a badman over here)
 
 My tattoo (excuse the flab)
 
9. I'm actually really anemic, and very rarely remember to take my iron tablets. Oopsie.

10. I want to do a Chemistry masters degree at uni this September, because I'm a nerd..

11. I don't have a particular style, I just wear what I like!

12. I used to love to draw all the time, but after doing Art at GCSE and A Level I get really fed up of it. Hopefully I will get back into it now I've finished!

13. I'm on a make-up mission to find a fondation as pale as my skin!

14. I wear eye-liner every day, I feel naked without it!

15. I have to wear glasses because my eyes are stupidly bad, but I often wear contacts.

16. When I was a kid, my sister smashed my front tooth... My parents didn't find out for 10 months because my sister told me not to tell them!

17. I hate buses... they make me feel claustrophic and want to jump out the window.

18. I am addicted to tea and starbuck!
 
My new reusable Starbucks cup! And terribly chipped nail varnish..
 
19. I love chicken nuggets, I eat them with chips, salad, in fajita breads. Serve them up how ever and I'll eat 'em.

20. My bestest friend ever is a boy. We've been best friends for around six years.

21. I'm scared of death, to the point if I talk about it I have a panic attack and I just can't even think about it.

22. I have a really strange black line down my lip - I have no idea where its come from or what it is!

23. I really really hate the balls of feet, like just thinking about them makes me squirm.

24. I get travel sick whenever I travel, although I never actually throw up.

25. My favourite animals are owls, I have owl stuffed toys, owl ornaments, and owl mug! I really want an owl tattoo, and I am designing it myself!
 
 
 
Thanks for reading, this is my first post so they will get better! (I hope..)
Leave a response of what you think, and give me some ideas of what else I can do!
 
April Showers ♥

3 comments:

  1. Love your first post!
    I've just noticed we have the same legs.
    Also I liked yellow first I just gave you the glory of liking it and now i'm taking it back :)

    Keeeeeep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello April. I really like your blog and it would mean a lot to me if you would take a minute and check, follow my blog if you like. Thank you so so much, have a nice day,
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'll check it out! Have a lovely day x

      Delete

Let me know what you think!